Brio World - 33481 Adventure Tunnel | Toy Train Accessory For Kids Age 3 And Up
This product is currently sold out.
See what you discover when you pass through the 33481 Adventure Tunnel. You can’t quite see through the darkness to work out what’s on the other side, but there’s only one way forward – straight through the middle!
Adventure awaits:The Adventure Tunnel has four "real world" sound effects that are automatically triggered when a train passes through it, creating fun and exciting play scenarios. You can also activate the sounds by pressing the button on top of the mountain. High upon the top of the mountain, a wobbly rope bridge awaits brave adventures to take the risk and walk across.
Realistic design:Shaped and coloured like a real mountain railway tunnel, this sturdy plastic and wooden toy is finished with a realistic stone-effect surface and colourful flowers, making it easily recognisable for children versus the real world.
Part of the BRIO World:The Adventure Tunnel is fully compatible with other BRIO World toys via the wooden track that passes through its centre, making it a great addition to any BRIO World railway layout.
33481 Adventure Tunnel includes: 1x Adventure Tunnel.
From the Manufacturer
Hear 4 exciting sounds when the trains travel thru
- Product includes - The Adventure Tunnel connects to any BRIO railway layout and plays 4 “real world” sounds as trains pass through it, creating fun and exciting play scenarios.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with an Adventure Tunnel toy train accessory. It’s the perfect Easter gift for the creative toddler - designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Adventure Tunnel is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, whilst the small features and details help to improve fine motor skills.
- Safe for your child - Nothing is more important to us than safety. We know that children sometimes play with toys in other ways than expected, and that’s why we test our products thoroughly. We set very strict safety requirements, and in many cases our own testing is tougher than the legal requirements.