BRIO World - 33569 Ferry Ship | 3 Piece Toy Train Accessory for Kids Ages 3 and Up
This product is currently sold out.
Ship Ahoy! Trains don’t run on water, but ferries do. You can transport the train on to dry land with the BRIO ferryship for railway. The ship features light and sound that is activated with a simple push of a button. With the two included docking tracks, the ferry door is opened upon arrival and the train can continue it’s travel on the BRIO train tracks.
From the Manufacturer
Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Engaging play and learning are integral themes in all Brio toys, satisfying a child's educational needs and growing with them through their various phases of development. Transport any Brio train over the water with the lights and sounds Ferry. Connect the two special docking tracks to your railway to dock the ferry and load the train onto the ship. The unique design opens the ferry doors automatically as the ship docks at the port. Once loaded and the ferry pulls away the doors close by themselves. Press the button in the smokestack to sound the authentic warning horn on departure. It also activates the red and green running lights. The Brio Ferry works with all Brio wooden railway sets. Batteries are included.
- Product includes - The Ferry Ship comes with 3 pieces including the ship and two docking tracks. The ship features light and sound that is activated with the simple push of a button! (Batteries included.)
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with a Ferry Ship toy train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Ferry Ship is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, and the train functions help improve a child’s spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.