Brio Curved Switching Track
This product is currently sold out.
These curved switching tracks for railway make it possible to extend your BRIO railway and make it go in another direction, to another adventure!
It's easy to see why BRIO has become the No. 1 wooden toy company in the world. Even with something as simple as a curved switching track, their always-vigilant attention to the little things is amazing. Each of these two curvy Y-shaped pieces measures about 3 by 6 inches; grooved tracks on both top and bottom allow children to change the track's direction by simply flipping the piece over. This opens up a variety of traffic patterns: straight, S-turn, half-circle, or reverse S, for starters. And BRIO's knob-and-hole attachment system is simple enough for even the smallest railway workers to manipulate. The kiln-dried tracks are guaranteed to be free from flaws such as knots or cracks (not to mention insecticides and toxic chemicals), so every smooth beechwood piece will still be around for your great-grandchildren to enjoy.--Julie Ubben
From the Manufacturer
Provides straight or curved direction optionsSee more
- Product includes - The Curved Switching Tracks includes 2 tracks that let you move your train in different directions.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding engineer's collection with the Curved Switching Tracks toy train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Curved Switching Tracks are compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.