Brio World - 33332 Ascending Tracks | 2 Piece Wooden Train Tracks For Kids Ages 3 And Up
12 in stock.
These ascending tracks for railway help the train climb and descend and work well with BRIOs railway bridges and viaducts. Up and down we go!
The land goes up and down, and so does the track of the BRIO Wooden Railway. This set of two inclined pieces fits together to form a hill--or a valley. The track works with tunnels to bridge high over rivers, roadways, and other obstructions, and makes the track fit the topography. The two 9-inch inclined sections are constructed of matte-finish beechwood; made in Sweden.--Ava Natov
From the Manufacturer
ascending trackSee more
- Product includes - Two ascending tracks to help your BRIO trains climb and descend. They work great with bridges and viaducts!
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding engineers collection with the Ascending Tracks train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Ascending Tracks are compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.