This product is currently sold out.
The handle can be adjusted to fit a child's height. Includes 24 color and natural blocks. Playtime ideas: the toy will help children develop gross motor skills and stimulate coordination as they practice pushing, controlling and stopping the Baby Walker. Pushing the Baby Walker will help improve coordination and balance. Parents can adjust the handle according to a child's height. (For safety reasons parental supervision is advisable.) The Blocks stimulate creative thinking and imagination. Children will also learn about size, shape, weight and geometry, which are basic math concepts.
From the Manufacturer
Plan Toy Baby Walker has joined innovation with "old world toys" by crafting a progressive tool for crawlers who would be walkers. An adjustable handle, a low center of gravity and 24 natural and colored unit blocks make this cheerful looking toy a must for any collection. Made from recycled rubber wood and colored with natural stains, when they aren't using it for building future skyscrapers, it will invite your crawler to his or her feet and get them moving.
- A Traditional Baby Walker To Help Young Children Take Their First Steps
- Specially Designed Handle Can Be Adjusted To Different Heights And Stiffness For Stability And Child Safety
- Includes 24 Colored And Natural Blocks
- This Toy Is Made In Thailand From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood
- Recommended For Ages Between 10 Months 3 Years