LEGO Hidden Side El Fuegoâ€™s Stunt Truck 70421 Building Kit, Ghost Playset for 8+ Year Old Boys and Girls, Interactive Augmented Reality Playset (428 Pieces)
This product is currently sold out.
Kids can experience an exciting way to play with the LEGO Hidden Side 70421 El Fuegoâ€™s Stunt Truck playset that combines a unique augmented reality play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make the awesome LEGO model come alive in the app. Interacting with the model in the real world makes things happen in the app. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set offers kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! El Fuegoâ€™s truck has working rear suspension, so kids can try cool stunts and jumps. Or they can join hero Jack Davids and his ghost dog figure, Spencer, on the back of the truck, using the toy cannon to de-haunt the two bikers riding on their 3-wheel motorcycle chopper. Thereâ€™s simply no limit to the creative play possibilities.
- Introduce youngsters to the exciting world of LEGO Hidden Side: A unique play experience that combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys for kids with an augmented reality app
- This toy construction set is full of cool play-starters, including a monster truck for kids with rear suspension thatâ€™s great for playing out cool stunts and jumps, and a 3-wheel motorcycle toy for car-chasing fun
- This AR toy for kids includes 4 minifigures: Jack Davids with a smartphone, stuntman El Fuego with a cape, bikers Joey and Dwayne, plus a ghost dog figure for the best high-octane ghost-hunting adventures
- With 428 pieces, this ghost playset for boys and girls aged 8+ can be built together with all other original LEGO toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
- This El Fuegoâ€™s Stunt Truck ghost toy measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 3-inch (10cm) wide and 6-inch (17cm) long, and is great for combining the two thing kids like the most â€“ digital and physical play