Janod Magnetic Dolls For Toddler, Wooden Anatomy Puzzle
7 in stock.
Learn the anatomy of a human by assembling various body systems on the magnetic doll. Pick one of the 18 different body cards to solve and experience a new educational puzzle every time. Solve some of the numerous puzzles of the skeletal, muscular, organs, and skin that this set comes with. Included is a magnetic board to place the different pieces on where they correspond. This realistic model of the human is a perfect play doctor set for any curious kid! Constructive Playthings is committed to providing safe, compliant products and a healthy, safe working environment worldwide. Constructive Playthings fully complies with the CPSIA and works closely with our suppliers and third party, CPSC approved laboratories to ensure we meet regulatory requirements. We require that all products meet all applicable federal regulations, which we review on a continuous basis
From the Manufacturer
Learn all about the human body while having fun with Janods Body magnet. This activity contains a board to place your pieces on, 18 body cards, 76 magnets and a pointer stick. Each Janod Body magnet card is labeled in 9 different languages allowing almost anyone to use the cards and it lets you learn new words in new languages. Build yourself the muscular system, skeletal system, organ system or the basic human skin shape. Or you can explore and see what fun and crazy new bodies and internal systems you can create on your own. Invite your friends over and use the included pointer stick to help them learn the different pieces that make up the human body, too. With Janods Body magnet, the possibilities are endless.
- LEARNING: Helps kids learn about the anatomy of humans on the wooden doll
- FLASHCARDS: Set includes 18 cards, 76 magnets and 1 pointer stick
- LANGUAGES: Body cards come printed in 9 different languages to promote intercultural awareness
- BODY SYSTEMS: Pick one of 18 body card to solve puzzles for the skeletal, muscular, organ, and skin
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: With so many systems, there are many different ways to dress up the doll