Brio World - 33683 Double Suspension Bridge | 5 Piece Toy Train Accessory For Kids Age 3 And Up
-1 in stock.
The 33683 Double Suspension Bridge is the longest bridge in the BRIO World railway system measuring 1134mm.
Drive above and below:When used on a flat surface, the bridge stands high enough for trains, boats and other vehicles to pass underneath it freely. The six wide integral bridge supports that stand under each bridge section offers great stability so that the bridge can handle even the most heavy-handed of traffic.
Build your bridge:The bridge can be rebuilt to form two smaller bridges by adding two ascending tracks. Alternatively, you can try using a different connecting track, like a curved track, in the middle of the bridges to create new designs.
Part of the BRIO World:This vibrant red railway bridge is designed to be fully compatible with other BRIO World toys, making it a great addition to any BRIO World railway layout.
33683 Double Suspension Bridge includes 5 pieces: 2x Bridge, 2x Ascending Wooden Tracks, 1x Track.
From the Manufacturer
BRIO 's longest bridge! Can be made into 2 small ones
- Product includes - The Double Suspension Bridge comes with 5 pieces including two bridges and three wooden track pieces.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with a Double Suspension Bridge toy train accessory. It’s the perfect Easter gift for the creative toddler - designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Double Suspension Bridge is compatible with all other BRIO World railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - Nothing is more important to us than safety. We know that children sometimes play with toys in other ways than expected, and that’s why we test our products thoroughly. We set very strict safety requirements, and in many cases our own testing is tougher than the legal requirements.