BRIO World - 33388 Railway Crossing | 4 Piece Toy Train Accessory for Kids Ages 3 and Up
This product is currently sold out.
Warning signs indicate a railway crossing. Lower the bars and let the train pass, then open the crossing to road traffic again. The railway crossing fits right on your BRIO train tracks.
Engine, Engine No. Nine is coming down Chicago Line--somebody's got to warn the cars and trucks on the highway! BRIO's Railway Crossing is just the ticket. It's a four-piece set consisting of two freestanding bright red X-shaped hardwood warning signs, a chunk of beechwood track, and a roadway crossing. The crossing--a wide wooden track piece with a cement-gray roadway ramp meticulously painted across its broad top--has gates on either side that can be manually swung down to block approaching traffic and flipped up again once the train's passed through. The gates are tough, durable plastic that will stand up to years of use (not abuse), as will the birch and beechwood tracks and signs. All are--as always--backed by BRIO's unconditional guarantee.--Julie UbbenSee all Product description
- Product includes - The Railway Crossing comes with 4 pieces including the crossing, signs, and a wooden track.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with a Railway Crossing toy train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Railway Crossing is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.