Brio 33757 Lifting Bridge | Toy Train Accessory With Wooden Track For Kids Age 3 And Up
This product is currently sold out.
It’s the boat’s turn to pass by. Just turn the crank to lift the Lifting Bridge and manually lower the stop barriers. Includes 2 ascending tracks for easy connection to the Railway system.
From the Manufacturer
Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Engaging play and learning are integral themes in all Brio toys, satisfying a child's educational needs and growing with them through their various phases of development. Add some vertical excitement to your Brio universe with the Lifting Bridge. Raise and lower the classic draw bridge with a simple turn of the handle in the control room. Lower the safety gates when you want to raise the bridge to let something pass beneath. Once you get the "all clear", lower the bridge and raise the gates and your train is on its way. The Lifting Bridge comes complete with the bridge assembly, control room and two connecting sections of track. Made from solid Beech wood and sanded smooth, the Lifting Bridge fits seamlessly into all Brio wooden railway sets.
- Product includes - The Lifting Bridge comes with 3 pieces; a bridge unit that can be moved up and down with a mechanical crank, and two access tracks.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with a BRIO Lifting Bridge toy train accessory. It’s the perfect gift for the creative toddler - designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the 33757 Lifting Bridge and its wooden tracks are compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.