Game Of Skill: Mini Monster - Wooden Dexterity Game For Ages 2 And Up
7 in stock.
The little mini monsters are famished! Who can feed all the colorful beads to the monsters? You will need concentration, dexterity and patience. Made of lime plywood and plastic.
HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes.
- The little mini monsters are famished! Who can help "feed" the silly monsters by rolling all the colorful beads into their hungry mouths?
- Dexterity, concentration and a little patience are needed to guide the balls to their correct spots!
- Can your child guide all 10 balls into the holes?
- A fun way to strengthen fine motor skills for children aged 2 and up.
- The board measures 6.5" in diameter and is made of plywood with a plastic cover. Packaged in a window box.