Brio World - 33344 Mechanical Switches | 2 Piece Wooden Train Tracks For Kids Ages 3 And Up
14 in stock.
Switch it up! Reversible mechanical switches for railway for making right or left turns, perfect for battery operated BRIO locomotives.
Is your BRIO Wooden Railway system ziggin when it should be zaggin? Not a problem with this pair of mechanical switches that are compatible with all track and vehicles in the line from the Swedish toymaker. Each switch is the size and shape of a small rib-eye steak and crafted from fine beechwood. By pushing or pulling the small side plastic arm connected to a plate on the track, young engineers can direct their vehicles wheels to one of two sets of grooves in the wooden rails. Where the train goes after that is bound only by their imaginations and the shape of their BRIO layout.--Tony Mason
From the Manufacturer
Ideal with battery powered engines
- Product includes - Two reversible mechanical switches to add to your train tracks and make trains turn left or right.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding engineers collection with the Mechanical Switches train track accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Mechanical Switches are compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, and the train functions help improve a child’s spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.