Ravensburger Gravitrax Marble Run & STEM Toy for Boys & Girls Age 8 & Up - 2019 Toy of The Year Finalist
This product is currently sold out.
With the Gravitrax interactive track system and marble run, you can design and build your own race tracks and experiment with gravity, magnetism, and kinetics to propel your ball to the finish. With a variety of tiles, levels, tracks and features, you can control the speed of each ball. The open-ended building concept offers endless possibilities to design a different track every time you play. Add flair and speed to your tracks with expansion sets and action accessories. Gravitrax is a fun STEM toy for boys and girls that comes with over 100 pieces and 18 different construction elements. The gravitrax starter set offers everything you need to begin building your own action-packed track systems. Discover how the laws of physics affect the track your ball takes with curves, crosses, freefalls and even a cannon. Experiment using different heights and angles to control the speed of the ball. The included tasks and construction plans introduce you to the world of gravitrax. Or let your creativity take over and begin constructing your own track designs from scratch.
- What you get - GraviTrax is an innovative marble run and STEM toy for boys and girls ages 8 and up. It comes with 122 pieces and is an ideal holiday or birthday gift for smart, curious kids.
- Innovative - The GraviTrax interactive track system allows you to design and build your own race tracks and experiment with engineering, gravity, magnetism, and kinetics to propel your ball to the finish.
- Clear instructions – Comes with clear instructions so that you can start construction, and start playing, with this fun brain game within minutes.
- Develops critical skills – Playing and building with GraviTrax builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and provides a great stealth learning experience.
- As Seen on TV – GraviTrax was featured on 'Live With Kelly and Ryan' As one of the best products shown at the 2018 New York Toy Fair.