LEGO Star Wars Boost Droid Commander 75253 Learn to Code Educational Tech Toy for Kids
This product is currently sold out.
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Introduce creative kids to a rich LEGO brick galaxy of lovable droids, exciting missions and coding fun for kids with the LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander educational coding toy for kids. This interactive robot toy puts your child in command of 3 app-controlled Star Wars droids: R2-D2, a gonk droid and a mouse droid, each with their own personalities and skills. Using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app, your young commander builds the droids, inserts The bluetooth-controlled move hub into the one that will solve each mission, and brings it to life using the intuitive drag-and-drop coding environment (visit LEGO.Com/device check for a list of compatible devices). your kid then constructs tools, weapons, targets, obstacles and lots more as they progress through over 40 exciting missions â€“ they'll love it! This great birthday or Christmas star Wars gift idea also helps kids develop their critical thinking, creative problem-solving and coding skills, introduces them to basic engineering and robotics, and, just as importantly, lets them play in a rich and expansive galaxy filled with unforgettable icons like Luke Skywalker, X-wings, the Death Star and many more.
- Kids will learn to code and develop creative problem-solving skills as they play with this interactive educational toy featuring 3 brick-built LEGO Star Wars droids and over 40 interactive missions and buildable props.
- This fun tech toy includes a color & distance sensor, interactive motor, Bluetooth Move Hub and 1,177 pieces â€“ enough to build all 3 R2-D2, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid models and embark on challenging missions
- Creative kids will love building the construction robot toys using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app, attaching tools and weapons, and bringing them to life to solve missions with the easy-to-use coding environment
- This great Christmas, birthday or Star Wars gift idea for any occasion features unforgettable characters, locations, sounds and music from episodes I-VI of the Star Wars movie saga, which kids and adults will love to interact with.
- LEGO brick R2-D2 measures over 7â€ (20cm) high, 3â€ (10cm) long and 5â€ (14cm) wide. LEGO Gonk Droid measures over 7â€ (18cm) high, 6â€ (16cm) long and 3â€ (9cm) wide. LEGO Mouse Droid measures over 5â€ (14cm) high, 6â€ (17cm) long and 3â€ (9cm) wide.