Kathe Kruse - Marie Kruse Doll, Berlin
This product is currently sold out.
Meet Marie Kruse berlin, the fashion doll from lathe Kruse. Like all little girls, Marie Kruse adores discovering fashion trends and using funky new fabric designs. Marie Kruse berlin comes with fabric your child can use to make 2 super-cool outfits without a needle or thread. The unique Marie Kruse fashion method requires no sewing skills. Each garment has been pre-sewn from 2 layers of fun, stretchy fabric. Children cut carefully along the red guide stitches, leaving the white stitching intact. Then, just flip the garment inside out and voila - your doll has a brand-new outfit. The set also comes with glitter glue and 2 rhinestone decals, so children can add their own personal touches to each garment. While playing with dolls, children learn about the world and practice appropriate social behavior through role-playing. For 100 years, lathe Kruse has lovingly created dolls and toys with lasting play value. We are committed to making age-appropriate toys that encourage creativity, foster learning at one's own pace, and promote cooperative play. All lathe Kruse products are made with hand-crafted details. Fabrication of all lathe Kruse products takes place in Germany and Latvia, at facilities owned and managed by our company. Designed to last a lifetime, our products are made with care, using carefully chosen, child-appropriate materials. Safety tested to conform to the requirements of ASTM standard consumer safety specifications.
- Meet Marie Kruse berlin, the fashionista doll who comes with 2 stylish outfits you can make without a needle and thread
- The garments are pre-stitched so all you have to do is cut on the dotted line, flip the fabric inside out, and voila!
- After the Marie Kruse berlin doll is dressed in her new outfit, children will enjoy combing her long blonde hair
- Suitable for children age 3 and up, the 14.5'' doll is made from phthalate-free vinyl, with synthetic hair
- For over 100 years, Kathe Kruse has made toys and dolls that encourage creativity, foster early learning and promote cooperative play