Janod Zigolos Xylo Bear Pull Along
This product is currently sold out.
Janod Zigolos xylo bear pull along early learning and motor skills toy made of FSC certified Beech and cherry wood for ages 12 months+. The Zigolos xylo bear pull along is a superb early-learning toy that will help develop your child's motor skills. As the child pulls the toy, The bear's arms move and take turns striking the xylophone to produce sounds sure to delight your child. Water-based paint pull along toy with non-skid silent wheels. Made of FSC certified, sustainably forested and responsibly managed beech and cherry wood and decorated with SAFE, water-based paint. Size: 13 x 11 x 12 cm (5. 1 x 4. 3 x 4. 7 inches). About Janod: Janod is a French brand specializing in the manufacture/creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard. It has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them.
- Encourage toddler development through movement - as the child pulls the toy, the bear's arms move and take turns striking the xylophone to produce sounds giving your child a delightful reward as they roll the toy forward by either pulling the firmly attached cording or pushing the toy itself.
- Muscle strengthening and coordination for active play - pull toys are an ideal early activity toy for toddlers on the go. The movement of the bear's arms and sounds generated by pulling the toy across the Flood teaches your child about cause and effect, encourages Walking, and fosters independent, device-free play.
- No batteries, wipe clean - battery-free and painted with colorful water-based paints, This toy is easily wiped clean for storage. The unique mechanical movement of the shell without Electric power inspires curiosity and inquisitive play.
- Made with sustainable AND responsible FSC Certified wood - crafted from FSC certified cherry and beech wood. Fsc forests are responsibly managed to preserve biodiversity, sustainability, and protect the rights of indigenous peoples. Since 1970 Janod has been focused on bringing heirloom-quality toys to families around the world and recognizes the importance of developing sustainable AND renewable resources for future generations.
- Meets all European and American Safety standards - Quality and safety are the most important parts of our designs at Janod. Each toy is made with top quality parts and concern for your child's well being and education. Designed by our French product team to meet all European and us standards to the highest quality specifications.
- 1-2 years
- Newborn-1 year
- Push & Pull Toys