Janod Wood Rabbit Magnetic Carrot Rocket Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Janod Wood Rabbit Magnetic Carrot Rocket Kit – 2-in-1 Game - 5 Piece Stacker Toy – Creative, Imaginative, Inventive, and Developmental Play – Montessori, STEM Approach to Learning – Ages 2-6 years This cherry wood rocket puzzle features five stackable layers. Little ones will enjoy assembling their own carrot shaped rocket ship, guided and aided by imbedded magnetic locators that have been placed around the easy-to-handle individual pieces. Cleverly designed and made up of brightly colored and beautifully detailed wooden pieces, this will not only look sharp on your shelf but the child in your life can easily build the ship while having free reign to their imagination. This toy set will bring hours of quality playtime.
- LET YOUR CHILD’S IMAGINATION SOAR TO THE STARS WITH THIS SPACESHIP –They will have light years of fun discovering the hidden bunny astronaut inside and the spinning propeller at the bottom…it won’t reach outer space without them!
- INDEPENDENT OR GROUP PLAY – This famous wooden toy can be assembled and disassembled as many times as a child wants, helping with construction play values and development. Great for fine motor skills, problem solving, and hand-eye coordination.
- THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY OR EASTER GIFT – Know a child that loves to build, create, and pretend? This rocket comes in an adorable box suitable for gifting and is sure to please. Provides endless opportunities for make-belief adventures.
- MADE WITH SAFE HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS – Natural and sustainable hardwood, finished with eco-friendly natural plant oils and painted in non-toxic and water-based paints. Meets or exceeds all American and European safety standards. 4.7 x 4.7 x 7.3in
- PREMIUM LEARNING TOYS DESIGNED FOR DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PLAY – Janod offers classic and timeless products made with a distinct focus on quality and safety. The colorful and original toys are crafted with the highest quality materials for durability.
- 1 -2 Years
- 3 - 4 Years