This product has no title on Amazon 27adcd
This product is currently sold out.
Giant puzzle of 10 pieces in cardboard and 10 numbers in wood. Each puzzle piece has a number, and you have to count the number of animals to find the next piece you need (ex : an elephant, 2 lions, 3 donkeys etc.). This puzzle is perfect for teaching children how to count to 10, and for developing their fine motor skills. Includes a cotton bag for keeping wooden pieces. Poster included.
- DEVELOPING YOUR CHILD'S LIFE SKILLS AT AN EARLY AGE CAN BE FUN – I Learn To Count Puzzle is designed to encourage visual perception skills, dexterity and problem-solving skills all while enjoying imaginative play which is what makes this puzzle fun. Product size 100 x 12 x 1.1 cm (39.4 x 4.7 x 0.4").
- 20 PIECE PUZZLE SET - Our puzzle features appealing, vibrant, and engaging 10 pieces in cardboard and 10 numbers in woods.
- DEXTERITY AND HAND EYE COORDINATION FOR EARLY INDEPENDENCE - Each puzzle piece has a number, and you have to count the number of animals to find the next piece you need (ex : an elephant, 2 lions, 3 donkeys etc.).
- GIVE YOUR CHILD SELF CONFIDENCE THROUGH PLAY - Through repetitive movement with room for creativity children can improve their skills and find an inner self confidence that they will apply in many different settings for the rest of their lives. Since 1970 Janod has been focused on bringing classic, heirloom-quality toys to families around the world.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Janod. Each toy is made with top quality parts and concern for your child's well being and education. Designed by our French product team to meet all European and US standards to the highest quality specifications.