HABA Wooden Rainmaker Colors & Sounds - Double Sided Dexterity Toy with Optical & Acoustical Effects
This product is currently sold out.
This two-sided wooden rainmaker is both fascinating and soothing! Children can experiment with the tilting angle, influencing how loud and fast the balls move. Absolutely captivating for hours of fun! The holes in the center allow the balls to fall through to the other side, or with a little dexterity children can try to control when and where they drop. Enclosed design makes this safe for even the littlest ones!
HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes.
- HABA's rainmaker with the many colorful balls can be played from both sides. Move the rainmaker and the balls make fascinating sounds and sights.
- Holes in the center allow the balls to fall through to the other side....with a goodly portion of dexterity.
- Children can experiment with the tilting angle, influencing how loud and fast the balls move. Absolutely captivating!
- Shake the rainmaker for rhthmic beats or turn slowly for the sound of a rainy day.
- Made of birch wood, the Colors & Sounds rainmaker is packaged in a closed box and measures 10.75" L x 3" W. The multi-colored balls are safely sealed under a transparent plastic cover. Suitable for age 2+