HABA Perfect Pairs - Chunky 18 Piece Wooden Sorting Game - Which Two Halves Make a Whole? Ages 2+
This product is currently sold out.
What a blaze of color! This chunky 18-piece sorting game trains the recognition and matching of different colors and shapes: cylindrical, triangular prism, square - two halves make a whole. The provided board has a space for each perfect matching pair. Bright colors and quality craftsmanship encourage assembly again and again! A meaningful learning task for the head and hands of small explorers and discoverers! Perfect for enthusiastic girls and boys aged 2 years+
HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes.
- This chunky 18-piece sorting game trains the recognition and matching of different colors and shapes: cylindrical, triangular prism, square - two halves make a perfect pair!
- But which two blocks match in shape, color and height? Whoever finds the correct pairs can insert them into the sorting frame.
- Includes 18 sorting blocks and 1 sorting frame measuring 7.25" x 7.25".
- Height of largest piece 2", height of smallest piece 1.25". Packaged in a closed box.
- A great toy for developing fine motor and spatial skills. Perfect for small explorers and discoverers aged 2 years+