HABA Matching Game Who Lives Where?
This product is currently sold out.
An excellent addition to the My First Play World series from HABA, the Who Lives Where? Matching Game will be both fun and educational for your little one! The animals are searching for their houses. Who will show them where they live? The charmingly detailed illustrations will help make the matching game easier. Also excellent in free play, the houses can be arranged to form a zoo. Stack the houses to put together an additional fun illustration or use the dots on the sides to introduce counting! The contents include 1 elephant (3" tall), 1 giraffe, 1 zebra, 1 lion, 1 hippo, 1 monkey, 6 animal houses (largest house is 4.75" x 5.00" x 3.00"). Perfect for children ages 18 months and up.
- Includes 6 wooden animal figures and 6 animal houses
- Play the game to match the animal to their house
- Arrange houses to build a zoo and play freely
- Biggest house measures 4.75"x5"x3"
- Recommended for age 18 months and up