HABA Mali 12" Soft Doll with Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and Embroidered Face for Ages 18 Months and Up
This product is currently sold out.
Pile these colorful blocks and be amazed! Thanks to their optical effects these beautiful blocks will fascinate children. These blocks transform a child's first buildings into authentic little artifacts of many shapes and colors. Sweet ringing little bell provides incidental music. A fun companion to all HABA building blocks, this set is made in Germany.
- Mali brings a new light to the HABA doll family! She wears a pretty green patterned dress with pink accents. A blond haired and blue eyed doll! Includes: dress, leggings, shoes and flower hair band.
- HABA's classic Mali wears a two layer light geren spring dress with flower aplique, pink striped bloomers, matching flower headband and pink hook and loop fastened shoes. All of her clothing and her shoes are removable.
- Mali has a sweet embroidered face with rosy cheeks, bright blue eyes, freckles and blonde hair made of chenille that can be styled and finger combed and remains tangle-free! She stands 12" tall.
- Her soft body is sturdy enough to withstand rough play from children 18 months and up, yet still soft for cuddling and carrying. She has beanbag bottom so she can sit on her own.
- Mali makes a great keepsake toddler doll that can be enjoyed with other HABA 12-13.75" outfits and accessories (sold separately). Comes in a closed window box.
- HABA soft dolls (and clothing) are machine washable on cold (do not spin dry).