HABA Kullerbu Expansion Set - Ramps & Friends - 10 Pieces of Ascending Tracks and Supports to Bring Height to Every Kullerbu System
This product is currently sold out.
The combination options of the KullerbÃ¼ play system are as colorful and varied as the play system itself: the KullerbÃ¼ tracks can be flexibly combined. This encourages the imagination and creativity of little KullerbÃ¼ builders aged between 2 and 8 years, and ensures even more variety when playing. If the track needs to grow upwards or in length then you generally need additional "construction material" in the form of pillars, straight sections, curves and connecting elements. All this is included in the practical KullerbÃ¼ expansion sets. This is an expansion set for any Kullerbu track. It comes with 2 curved ramps, 2 ramps, 1 column, 5 connecting pieces. These will help expand your Kullerbu to be even greater! This set is made in Germany.
- When your Kullerbu set is ready to grow upwards or in length then you generally need additional "construction material" in the form of columns, straight sections, curves and connecting elements. All this is included in the practical KullerbÃ¼ expansion sets.
- This expansion set is compatible with ALL Kullerbu vehicles, balls and track. It offers 3 different heights for your existing balls and vehicles (sold separately) to climb and desend. You can even create a valley by bringing your track down and right back up again!
- Can be combined with other Kullerbu accessories such as Columns #300850 and Connectors & Base #300849 for even more exciting elevation.
- Contents Include: 2 curved ramps, 2 short wooden ramps, 1 column 2 dark green bases and 3 light green connectors. The versatile connector pieces can attach to a column with a base at the bottom, or attach directly to a base, or simply sit flat on the ground for the most subtle elevation.
- Insert, click, done assembling a play world could hardly be easier. The well thought out system of connecting elements ensures maximum stability, both on the floor and in the air.