HABA Kullerbu Expansion Set - Floor Connectors - 8 Piece Set for Flat Layouts
This product is currently sold out.
The combination options of the Kullerbu play system are as colorful and varied as the play system itself: the Kullerbu tracks can be flexibly combined. This encourages the imagination and creativity of little Kullerbu builders aged between 2 and 8 years, and ensures even more variety when playing. If the track needs to grow upwards or in length then you generally need additional "construction material" in the form of pillars, straight sections, curves and connecting elements. All this is included in the practical Kullerbu expansion sets. This is an expansion set for the Kullberbu track system. It allows for more track sections to be connected together. These floor connectors make a great compliment to Expansion Set #300851, Straight Tracks and Curves (sold separately). Includes 8 connectors. Please Note: This set is for use with track that lays flat on the ground and cannot be used to connect elevated track. For elevated track options, look to our Connectors & Base set #300849 which is compatible with our #300850 columns. This set is made in China.
- When your Kullerbu set is ready to grow upwards or in length then you generally need additional "construction material" in the form of columns, straight sections, curves and connecting elements.
- This expansion set for the Kullerbu track system includes 8 plastic floor connectors that are compatible with any straight, curved or ascending Kullerbu track. Suitable for ages 2-8.
- Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbu tracks. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves each have holes into which the pins of the plastic connectors (sold separately) snap snugly into place.
- Looking to expand your existing Kullerbu set with more flat track for vehicles to cruise on? Kullerbu floor connectors make a perfect compliment to expansion set #300851 Straight Tracks & Curves (sold separately).
- While they can be used in combination with elevated layouts, these connectors work only to connect track that lays flat on the ground. For elevated options, use #300849 Connectors and Base (sold separately).