HABA Fit & Play Rainbow Shape Sorting Box with 6 Wooden Groove & Lock Tiles to Rearrange The Shapes
This product is currently sold out.
Which shapes go where? Get your toddler on the floor playing with our signature sorting game. Distinct colors and shapes enhance your child's motor skills and hand eye coordination. Children slide the boards out to create new shapes and then see if there is a shape that matches. A red button on the end turns easily to lock the sliding shapes into place.
HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes.
- A shape sorter that teaches kids to re-imagine and rearrange shapes! Children can move the colored tiles to change the shapes of the sorting holes!
- The wooden box features a rainbow of colored tiles that slide into the grooves and lock into place. Just unlock with a simple turn of the red knob and slide the tiles out.
- In rainbow order, the three sorting holes are for traditional shapes like rectangle, circle, and diamond.
- When you rearrange the tiles, shapes morph into a pie wedge with rectangular end or into a sperical shape with a triangular point on one end.
- Contents include wooden dovetail style box in natural finish, 6 rainbow colored tiles with half-shape cut-outs and 6 wooden shapes. Recommended for ages 1 and up.