Creativity for Kids
This variant is currently sold out
Style:My First Fun Felt Shapes
This kid-sized felt board is king-sized fun! The Creativity For Kids My First Fun Felt Shapes kit lets kids use a variety of shapes to create felt creatures and scenery by layering simple shapes and wiggly eyes, then take it all apart and start over again. No mess! Great for travel; reinforces color and shape recognition, fine motor skills, and creative thinking.
From the Manufacturer
Put your imagination to work as you layer simple felt shapes and wiggly eyes onto a child-sized felt board. Perfect for preschoolers, this open-ended activity will reinforce color and shape recognition, fine motor skills, patterning and creative thinking. No mess and great for travel, this felt board includes a neat and tidy storage bag.
- PERFECT FOR PRESCHOOLERS: See your child's imagination come to life as they layer simple felt shapes and wiggly eyes onto a child-sized felt board. Great for ages 3+
- NO MESS AND TRAVEL FRIENDLY: This felt board includes a neat and tidy storage bag to keep all your felt pieces organized
- 100+ PIECE SET: Includes 100+ pieces of felt, a portable felt board and wiggly eyes that can be used to create felt pictures again and again
- FUN LEARNING ACTIVITY: Your child will learn basic colors, shapes, patterns, and size relationships – important building blocks for pre-reading and beginning math skills. Arranging the shapes will help foster fine motor skills and creative thinking
- CREATIVITY FOR LITTLE KIDS: Since 1976, our open-ended products offer fun-filled opportunities for children to create, learn, pretend and explore