This product is currently sold out.
The Clue game gets an update with a card-revealing mirror that holds the answers to the mystery. In this suspenseful game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion's rooms, weapons, and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this whodunit. When a player is ready to make an accusation, they secretly press the button on the mirror to reveal Who, What, and Where. A correct accusation wins the game!
- Includes gameboard, card-revealing mirror, 6 character tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards), pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game rules.
- Features a card-revealing mirror
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- The mirror reveals the 3 answer cards
- Correctly guess the murderer to win
- Ages 8 and up
- For 2 to 6 Players
- Adult Assembly Required.
- 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries required. Demo batteries included.
- 12 Years & Up
- 8-11 years