BRIO World - 33577 Car Transporter | 2 Piece Toy Train Accessory for Kids Ages 3 and Up
This product is currently sold out.
Add this car transporter for trains to your railway world complete with a brand new BRIO car. Let the car drive on and off the transporter for trains by tilting the wagon ramp. Attach two or more transporter wagons for added fun – the cars can then drive from one wagon to another.
From the Manufacturer
Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Transport your brand new Brio car anywhere you want with the special Car Transporter. Load the car on an off the special transporter by tilting the wagon ramp. Take the car off-road or on-rail. It fits all Brio track. The Car Transporter, as with everything in the Brio system, is engineered to work together for endless expansion and creative play options.
- Product includes - The Car Transporter includes one car and one transporter - tilt the wagon ramp to let the car drive on and off the transporter.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding train engineer's collection with a Car Transporter toy train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Car Transporter is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills – Building train tracks helps to stimulate children’s logical thinking abilities, whilst playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.
- 2 pieces; Brio car and Transporter
- Load the car on and off by tilting the Transporter's ramp